In the past couple of months, Geoff has taken another 200 pictures with his digital camera. It's time to import them to his computer, get them organized and searchable, and published to the cloud so the rest of his family can see what he's been up to. But he's going to wait and do it in front of our live worldwide webinar audience.
In this live, unscripted session, Geoff will talk his way through the process with his real, live, personal photographs. You will learn many of the techniques he wrote about in his new book, Digital Imaging Essentials such as:
- Importing pictures from your digital camera
- Where to save the pictures on your hard drive
- How to organize and tag your pictures using keywords or even facial recognition
- Using both Photoshop Elements and Picasa
- How to easily share your digital images
In addition to the webinar, we'll have door prizes, discount coupons, and provide the opportunity for you to ask your questions.