Treat yourself to a genealogy conference Saturday, December 24! Join us right here to enjoy five, completely FREE, pre-recorded classes on the topic of Census Research (1 classes is brand new, 4 classes are selected from the members-only webinar library).
Themes: Organization (January), African-American research (February), Ireland (March), 3rd annual genealogy webinar marathon (April), Germany (May), BMDs/vital records (June), Military (July), New England (August), 2nd annual Webtember event (September), Writing and Publishing (October), Census (December)
• Deconstructing a Conflicted Census Enumeration: Carrie Peterson aka Clara Moore (brand new!) by J.H. Fonkert, CG
• Getting the Most out of the Irish Census by Natalie Bodle
• 1850 – 1900 U.S. Federal Census Secrets Revealed by Amie Bowser Tennant
• Making Sense of the English Census by Paul Milner, FUGA, MDiv
• Making the most of Canadian Census Records by Kathryn Lake Hogan
How to Watch
The cost to attend is, well, zero. Viewing all five classes is free. There’s no registration necessary. Even the syllabus is free for the day. Opens, below, at 12am GMT on Saturday and concludes at 11:59pm Hawaii Standard Time Saturday night.