Treat yourself to a genealogy conference Saturday, August 27! Join us right here to enjoy five, completely FREE, pre-recorded classes on the topic of New England Research (2 classes are brand new, 3 classes are selected from the members-only webinar library).
Themes: Organization (January), African-American research (February), Ireland (March), 3rd annual genealogy webinar marathon (April), Germany (May), BMDs/vital records (June), Military (July), New England (August), 2nd annual Webtember event (September), Writing and Publishing (October), Census (December)
- Changing New England Records in the 1800s (brand new!) by Diane Boumenot
- Rhode Island State Census for Genealogists (brand new!) by Diane Boumenot
- A Terrible Malady: Disease and Epidemics in New England by Lori Lynn Price
- Researching Your Connecticut Ancestors by Marian Pierre-Louis
- Understanding Massachusetts Vital Records by Marian Pierre-Louis
How to Watch
The cost to attend is, well, zero. Viewing all five classes is free. There’s no registration necessary. Even the syllabus is free for the day. Opens, below, at 12am GMT on Saturday and concludes at 11:59pm Hawaii Standard Time Saturday night.