Treat yourself to a genealogy conference Saturday, July 23! Join us right here to enjoy five, completely FREE, pre-recorded classes on the topic of Military Research (2 classes are brand new, 3 classes are selected from the members-only webinar library).
Themes: Organization (January), African-American research (February), Ireland (March), 3rd annual genealogy webinar marathon (April), Germany (May), BMDs/vital records (June), Military (July), New England (August), 2nd annual Webtember event (September), Writing and Publishing (October), Census (December)
- U.S. Revolutionary War: A Case Study Approach (brand new!) by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
- The Draft and the Selective Service System (brand new!) by Michael L. Strauss, AG
- Tracing Your Pre-WWI British Soldier by Paul Milner
- Researching a Loyalist Soldier by Craig R. Scott, MA, CG, FUGA
- Civil War Series: Pension Files and Beyond by Michael L. Strauss, AG
How to Watch
The cost to attend is, well, zero. Viewing all five classes is free. There’s no registration necessary. Even the syllabus is free for the day. Opens, below, at 12am GMT on Saturday and concludes at 11:59pm Hawaii Standard Time Saturday night.